Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Web Site

this may be as close to a Web site as I get
I have been working on my own shop and have it setup for doing Airguns and fabrication of small parts for several different lines of work but i concentrate on PCP type air guns and hop up parts.
my main focus is the rapid mark II line of PCP but i also work on Daystates, AirArms,
and will do most any mods with these and other makes .
heres my shop setup .
i have this room dedicated for machine work and have it setup now thanks to Rutland Tool & supply

Photobucket
a 13 x40 gear head production lathe

Photobucket


Jet Mill 8 x36 table with DRO readout.
Photobucket

customer security system . come with guard dog
Photobucket
custom made parts with indexer or
Photobucket

rotary table for future work
Photobucket


custom port work on barrels

custom ports

I can recut barrel crowns or do new ones .

chrowns


Barrel straightening and cutting

Barrel straighting



properly indexed port work

Photobucket


extreme shrouds available

Photobucket
Photobucket

custom quick fill inserts for rapids

Photobucket

http://www.airgunadvice.net/index.php

I can be reached at swiftairgunparts@sbcglobal.net
or PM me( 220swift )on the airgunadvice site above
Thanks for looking
Ernie

No comments: